Sunday, August 8, 2010

My wedding dress

So my sister went through her cclsoets and found her wedding dress so she put it on and took pictures and sent them to the family. She told the rest of us to put ours on and take pictures and share them so I did. Then I thought I'd share with you.



I think my sister is more impressive cause she had children and I haven't and never will. However. My rib cage is the biggest part of me and my dress was fitted to my ribs. Therefore, I'll probably always be able to put it on.

I still love my dress. Love love love it. Maybe one of my neices will want to wear it one day.

2 comments:

J. Cohee said...

Ha! I love it! I love your dress and now I want to put mine on... I just might! you look amazing in your dress! It is so beautiful!

Jen said...

So jealous you still fit in yours :) It is a gorgeous dress!