Sunday, April 17, 2011

GNN Anonymous April

So I know I missed the March meeting and no excuse is a good excuse for missing meetings. I've had a couple set backs in my nerdness recovery this month. Such as,


Yet again, my husband was my enabler for this one. When it comes to nerdness that boy is trouble but his nerdness is one of the reasons I love him. So What's a girl to do? The man has good taste for the most part. I know it's wrong of me to say since the whole point of these meetings are to learn to not to succumb to temptation but I can not wait to get my hands on the second volume of this series.

Now this one,


Was all me. My husband had nothing to do with it. This particular plot of my addiction started so many years ago. I just can't seem to let it go. I mean when I heard the words 'Buffy season 8' I thought it was too good to be true. 


Guess what?! Soooo true! The whole team is still together. Xander, Buffy, Willow, Spike, Angel, and Dawn.   Even the minor characters and old characters are included. You can't blame me for giving into temtation like this, right? I'm ashamed to say it, but season 9 starts shortly and I couldn't be more thrilled. On second thought, I am so not ashamed about this one. I mean I'm not hurting anyone else with my problem right. It's just my problem. I don't think my dogs have eaten in 3 days but they'll survive. Oh please, I can't fool you. My dogs are spoiled rotten. I promise, they still eat 3 rimes a day. Anyways, that's all I have to share for today. My is Callie and I'm a Graphic Novel Nerd!


No comments: