Saturday, September 12, 2009

My favorite pedicure to date

Iwent and got a pedicure today. I do this once a month or so because bad things happen if I don't. I've suckered my mom into coming with me from now on too. Today my sister in law Margaret came and got her toes done too. She can't find a place in tuscon. I had just finished doing her hair and was going to drop her off at my toe place when my mom sent me a text asking if I wanted to do pedicures today or Monday. I told her to meet me and Margaret there and we all got our toes done. I love my toe place and I ALWAYS love the job they do but this one tops them all. You don't have to agree but I love, love, love my toes. They totally rock!




4 comments:

J. Cohee said...

I AGREE!!! So cute! I love them!

Jen said...

So stinkin cute!

sherry said...

Where? Love them?

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I go to New Romantic Nails on University and Gilbert. So cute designs. There is one girl there that we don't like but most are awesome.