Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sweet Dreams.

Babies. I have been dreaming of my baby. No, I am not pregnant, remember it's impossible. I am alo not in the process of getting a baby. You know, adoption or foster care. But sometimes I dream of my first baby. Well I think she is my first baby. This dream was very very pleasant. It was also very life like. My sister Joy took my tiny sweet baby girl from me and said, " well, she doesn't look Proffitt or Christiansen but she's just as cute!". And Rebecca, started going through the super cute new baby girl stuff I had brought with me. She was a very small baby. We had gotten her 6 days after she was born. She had been born 4 weeks early so they kept her a little longer. She was  dark skinned. I don't know what exactly but a mix of nationalities. Beautiful color and about 5 pounds 8 ounces. It's the same baby every time I dream. Well, this time I did not want to wake up and I even dreamed about her again the next night. The next day I hit Orange patch and they had pastel letters to hang up in a nursery on major sale. Normally they were $8.99 and they were on sale for $.99. I bought the letters for my little girls name. I know what your thinking but I already know what I'm naming my first girl when/if I have children and it was only $4. I couldn't help it. All was so pleasant that I decided to continue the fantasy a little bit. So, here's what I found.

This first one is my favorite but the others are a close 2nd and 3rd.

Love this dresser. It's awesome. And so cute dirty clothes hamper.
Top 2 diaper bags. The one on the right is PERFECTION!

Could this blanket be any cuter?
Super awesome burp clothes. Is 6 enough. No, I'd need more.
Bibs. And the blanket. I want a baby just so I can buy this blanket. It could be her silky. The blanky she loves most of all.


And lastly the little sling baby carrier. It's pink and also super cute.  
Sometimes day dreams make life better.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aw I LOVE day dreaming:)

Rachel said...

sooo sweet. I love dreams like that:)