Thursday, July 17, 2008

The way I bring home the bacon


We sell Paul Mitchell, Bumble and Bumble and Goldwell products. I love them all. We also use the Goldwell color line. I love doing hair. Everything about it. I'm really good at it too. Right now I work Tuesdays and Thursday nights and Saturdays at the salon and then 8 hours a day on week days at GCU.




Oh Tantrum Hair Salon, how I love thee. I love my job at Tantrum. Hair is my calling in life.











I work for Grand Canyon University as an Enrollment Counselor for the College of Nursing and Health Sciences. It's actually really good. I enjoy it alot. I also enjoy my team. It's a christian based University and a dry campus so that's really good. Our college of Nursing and Health Science is actually #1 in the west. I'm good at my job. I was actually just told today that I gave the best presentation for my college out of all my colleagues. Yay me! This is my email signature.

Callie Christiansen
Enrollment Counselor
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Grand Canyon University
3300 W. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85017
Direct: 602-639-6444
Toll Free: 1-888-289-4397
Fax: 602-589-2328
Email: CChristiansen@gcu.edu


Usually it's cute and green but for some reason it won't paste cute and green




This is the shpeal on our website.


College of Nursing and Health Sciences (CNHS)
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences is unlike any other in the Southwest. Our exceptional curriculum fuses academic and clinical rigor with Christian values to prepare you as a skilled, caring professional who will excel in meeting the challenges of a rapidly changing health care setting.
Become a NURSE and make a difference in the lives of others. Students who plan to become professional registered nurses (RN) can enter as freshman to begin the pre-requisites (or come later with transfer hours) for the nursing major. They will earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and be prepared for an exciting health care career. Our program's focus on leading, critical thinking, teaching and meeting spiritual needs fosters quality development of each student. Approximately thirty students are admitted to the major each Fall and Spring and begin clinical practice in the very first semester with nurse faculty in groups of 10 or fewer. Ask any nurse....we are proud of our graduates! (We also have an accelerated evening program for nurses who are already licensed R.N.'s but would like to complete their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in as little as 57 weeks. You can see further information on this program by clicking here: RN/B option.)
Our traditional BSN program includes five semesters of clinical coursework to develop the student's skills from the beginning health care level to the professional level and to instill and develop leadership skills appropriate to the role of nurse in today's health care system.
As a result of rigorous training and hard work, our students have an exceptional record of success on the NCLEX-RN, the RN licensure examination. While we cannot guarantee employment after graduation, traditionally our graduates have been highly recruited by health care facilities.
Students wishing admission to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences must first be admitted to Grand Canyon University.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences 3300 West Camelback Road • Phoenix • Arizona • 85017 602-639-6405 • 800-800-9776 • Fax: 602-639-7816 or 602-589-2730







1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it callie! you are going to be great at GCU!

-remember to set up news alerts for "Grand Canyon University" and you to can know when you are blogging about it.. (wait.. anyway, you know what I mean 8^)

Have an awesome weekend..

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=2beef0f6-aa5c-4ff0-ac14-d464513ab5a1

Brandon