Sunday, March 16, 2008

Acatually Delicious

Okay, for those of you who don't know, I am like 80% lactose intolerant. The only dairy products I can eat are cheese, cool whip, and occasionally and less than a 1/4 cup of skim milk. Which leaves all other dairy products off limits to me. Unless I want to be puking about 15 after eI ating it. This is a recent thing so, I find myself missing yogurt mostly and occasionally icecream. Well, on my latest trip to sprouts I decided to try the brand SO DELICIOUS just on a whim. I've tried other soy products and not been impressed but the yougurt said it had 6 live cultures, so I decided to try it. I absolutely love it. I've gone back about 3 times in the last 3 days to get more yogurt and the third time I looked to see if they made icecream too. As you can see, they do. It was super yummy too. I am so excited. I can eat the whole thing of yogurt and not feel the least bit sick. It's got real fruit in it and is just so good. So is the icecream. I bought the neopolotin and the chocolate bannana. It is soooo good. I would also like to add that if your on a diet these are also fabulous. The icecream is only 300 calories and 6 grams of fat and 3 grams of fiber for a whole cup, which if you're on weight watchers is only 3 points. It's all narual too, so, your not eating anything hydrogenated or unatral sugars, or anything like that. It's awesome. I'm so glad I found it. Try it!


1 comment:

Margaret Proffitt said...

I'm SO going to have to try this. I've seen it before, but never considered going soy. But if you say its good, I'll pick some up. Thanks for the tip!