Sunday, March 9, 2008

Funny super smart Husband

I thought it was time to give a shout out to my husband. I love my husband. He is Funny, super smart, Couragous, loving, carring, sooo cute and a big nerd. He hates when I call him a nerd but that's what he is and it's one of the things I love most about him. He totally compensates for my technologically stupid brain. He goes to the W.P. Carrey school of business at ASU right now on a full ride scholarship for a marketing degree. He works as a teller at Bank of America to provide my medically challenged body with medical insurance and he also work for Dell and Microsoft doing what he loves.
This is us at a Goo Goo Dolls concert and Lifehouse concert. We are both avid music lovers. Bryce plays the guitar and I like to sing. Going to concerts is one of our favorite things. This is Bryce with the Shaguar. That's right. The car from the Austin Power movies. It is owned by his Microsoft boss. Microsoft pretty much stalked him. He turned them down a couple times because I didn't want hime to take another job. Then they flew him to Califonia and spoiled him rotten and offered him a project basis job so I let him take it.



This is what Bryce looks like when I ask him to do the dishes. One of the reasons I fell in love with Bryce is because he came over once when we were dating and I was making sweet potatos for Thanksgiving and he stayed in the kitchen the whole time doing the dishes. My husband hates doing dishes but if I'm in there with him he'll do them in a heart beat.

No comments: