Friday, March 14, 2008

Family home evening

So, this last family home evening we decided to do family pictures. The last family pictures were at my wedding and are missing my brother in law, Kevin. These are some of the results of the new family pictures. Just the girls


Me and my cute hubby.

This one I actually like. A good one in front of the tree.



Me and my husband again.



My cute cute, parent in laws.





This is us getting ready to jump





And this is us successfully jumping. It was actually really really fun.








Another family one. We're so cute right?



I can not tell you how much I appreciate my in laws. They are absolutely wonderful. I get along with them so well. I love them so much. They totally welcomed me right into the family. They're are a whole lot smaller than my family which is great some time. My mother in law and father in law are just like a second set of parents to me. It's never awkward. I know they love me and I just hope they know how much I love and appreciate them!











1 comment:

Jen said...

They turned out so good! I love family pics- it's on my to-do list right now.