Monday, October 27, 2008

October

A few huge things in my life have taken place in the month of October. I have mixed feelings about it every year. This year I was doing okay at the beginning of the month. Loving it. I was so excited about moving into my moms house and having an awesome Halloween party. I love Halloween. Also, It was two years ago on October 30th that I met my husband, Bryce Christiansen. Now, I hate it. I loathe it. I hate everthing that is right now, hence my hatred of October right now. I am having the hardest time, I believe in the last 3 years, right now. I want to get in bed and not get out for oh, 3 or 4 weeks. It was also 3 years ago yesterday that my dad was killed in a motor cycle accident. My mom also flew back to Germany a week ago, today. There's more, of course, there always is. No need to go into detail. If you come across me and you get a rude or snippy remark or no answer at all, it's not personal. If you ask me how I am doing I will not respond. I used to say " like I just got hit by a bus". Now it's " I'd rather be hit by a bus". I got tired of the funny looks, so now I say nothing. If this happens to you, like I said, it's not personal.

No comments: