Monday, November 24, 2008

I want one of these.

Those of you who know me or grew up with me know that I love love love monkeys. I even have a monkey collection. My brother, Clark, even brought me home a coconut monkey from his mission. It was awesome. I've always said I will, one day, own a monkey. Fortunately, growing up my husband had the same desire. He, as well has always loved monkeys. So, why in the world have I never seen these before. They are called Marmocets. I discovered them on http://cuteoverload.com check it out. Now, let the asking a pleading with my husband for one begin. I figure if I start now, it's possible I'll actually have one in 5 years.











3 comments:

Jen said...

SOOOOO Stinkin Cute! I want it!

Unknown said...

they're like baby ewoks!

hey it was good hearing from you callie.. thank you for the kind words. good luck with the monkey business :)

Meg said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute!!! and so tiny!!!