Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Late tag.

Sorry, I just noticed I got tagged on this one.

5 Joys
  • My nieces and nephews- I try to be the cool aunt because I'm the only one with no kids of my own. It may be weird but I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews. I hope they all love to hang out with their cool aunt callie.
  • My brothers and sisters. I have 10 of them and I don't know what I would do without them. They all frustrate the crap out of me, make me angry, care about me, love me and we have loads of fun together.
  • My mom. My mom is my best friend. Always has been, always will be. My mom has always given me the love and support I need and is always there.
  • My husband. Also my best friend. I never have to hide anything from my husband. Except maybe my spending habits. :-) Love you honey
  • Doing hair. Doing hair is my one and only working love. It is the only job I have ever enjoyed. It just so happens that I'm good at it. Don't believe me, ask my family. They're the toughest judges.

5 Fears

  • Divorce.
  • Never being able to adopt a child.
  • My health. Always sick and always a mystery as to why.
  • Losing a family member.
  • Losing the respect of my cowokers, my family and my in laws.

5 Surprising facts

  • I had Gastric bypass surgery on December 28th 2005 due to health problems.
  • I have been in and out of hospitals since the age of 3 months old
  • I have had a total of 15+ surgeries through out my life.
  • I have a twin sister, of which I am 4 minutes younger than.
  • I enjoy surgery. Anasthesia is one of my favorite things.

5 Obsessions

  • Hair
  • Jewelry. Making it and buying it.
  • Television and movies. I love any drama, other then my own, with a happy ending.
  • Cooking, especially baking.
  • Hanging out with friends and family.

5 Tags

  • Cassie Wernli
  • Clark Proffitt
  • Ashley Pederson
  • Booker Bean
  • Jannalee Evans

No comments: