- My nieces and nephews- I try to be the cool aunt because I'm the only one with no kids of my own. It may be weird but I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews. I hope they all love to hang out with their cool aunt callie.
- My brothers and sisters. I have 10 of them and I don't know what I would do without them. They all frustrate the crap out of me, make me angry, care about me, love me and we have loads of fun together.
- My mom. My mom is my best friend. Always has been, always will be. My mom has always given me the love and support I need and is always there.
- My husband. Also my best friend. I never have to hide anything from my husband. Except maybe my spending habits. :-) Love you honey
- Doing hair. Doing hair is my one and only working love. It is the only job I have ever enjoyed. It just so happens that I'm good at it. Don't believe me, ask my family. They're the toughest judges.
- Never being able to adopt a child.
- My health. Always sick and always a mystery as to why.
- Losing a family member.
- Losing the respect of my cowokers, my family and my in laws.
5 Surprising facts
- I had Gastric bypass surgery on December 28th 2005 due to health problems.
- I have been in and out of hospitals since the age of 3 months old
- I have had a total of 15+ surgeries through out my life.
- I have a twin sister, of which I am 4 minutes younger than.
- I enjoy surgery. Anasthesia is one of my favorite things.
- Jewelry. Making it and buying it.
- Television and movies. I love any drama, other then my own, with a happy ending.
- Cooking, especially baking.
- Hanging out with friends and family.
- Cassie Wernli
- Clark Proffitt
- Ashley Pederson
- Booker Bean
- Jannalee Evans