Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In my dreams

In my dreams I am the perfect mix of this woman.


She's gorgeous and makes being perfectly femanine look so easy and natural.

Dainty and poised at all times. Flirty and femanine at all times. Polite and perfectly old fashioned. I love it.

And this woman.
Dark and gorgeous.

She makes looking sexy, hot, strong, and %100 bootylicious at all times look so naturally easy.


She makes the most rediculous dance moves look totally sexy and the girl can drop it like its hot any time, any where.


She is also perfectly femanine.


Oh to live the dream. Wouldn't that be nice.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't imagine what you must be feeling just waiting around for a diagnosis.
I hope things are figured out quickly and things can start moving to get you better.

I love the combo of Women too- No man could resist):

J. Cohee said...

Well first of all I love you and I will be keeping you in my prayers and second... what you said about Beyonce is hilarious! And I totally agree that she can drop it like it's hot!!!