Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Next surgery



Hysterectomy and Oophorectomy Guide picks


Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus. In salpingectomy, the fallopian tubes are removed and in an oophorectomy, the ovaries are excised. Through the use of laparoscopic techniques, these lower abdominal surgeries in most instances can be performed transvaginally, eliminating the need for an abdominal incision.
These are what I am having done on Monday August 17. I am not scarred or nervous. I am relieved. Those parts of me do nothing but cause trouble and a whole lot of pain. The doctor even said that ONE of the reasons for my constant nausea could be from the constant, awful pain that those parts of me cause. So, wish me good luck.

3 comments:

Megan Lewis said...

I hope all goes well for you my friend. Your in our thoughts.

Jen said...

wow!:(
well I hope that does make everything better in the end.
Good luck!!!!! Luvs:)

Rachel said...

craziness. i hope all goes well. xoxo