Friday, March 12, 2010

Christmas Yearbook Pages

My family is huge. Because my family is huge we do not do Christmas presents for eachother. Years ago my mother came up with the Christmas Yearbook as the gift for everyone. So we all do at least one page to represent our family for the past year. We give the pages to my mom and she compiles the pages and spiral binds them into a yearbook. These pages are what I came up with for Bryce and I this year.

The basis of our pages were, " If you can laugh, you can survive! ". Pictures and funny quotes.

"If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to the state fair. Because 5 minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty'."

Modern Family
Gloria: I'm taking a shower, would you like to join me?
Jay: Honey, you know there's a gun in the foot locker in the garage, if I ever say no, I want you to use it on me.
30 Rock- Kenneth: Mr Baker wants to do everything himself. I feel about as useless as a moms college degree.

"Always forgive your enemies. Nothing else annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde                
30 Rock-
Kenneth: Oh no sir, I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin so I always just write in the Lords name.
Jack: That's Republican. We still count those.

Tracey: A book hasn't caused  me this much trouble since Where's Waldo went to a barber pole factory!

Friendship is like peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it but only you get the warm feeling it brings.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it holds the world together.

Modern Family
Gloria: Who's side are you on?
Jay: She's my daughter you're my wife. Let's remember what's important, there's a football game on today.

Now if you don't watch Modern Family or 30 Rock, you should. There have been much funnier lines on both since December.

No comments: