Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jewelry Making Fool

I have been making a lot of jewelry this week. Here are just a few samples. If interested check out Ladylike Jewels or head on down to Tantrum Hair Salon.

A client requested a green set so this is what I came up with. I've been told to make another one.

This is a purple/pink set. I was also told I needed more color.

Black swan set.
White long dangly pearl set. I loved this set. It was hard for me to tag and put on display.
Brownish Gold flower set.
Loved this long black set as well.
Another black set. People like the black sets.

This set was a favorite of mine. I was particularly proud of it.
This grey set is particularly awesome as well. I love broach's.

All are way better in person. Especially the white one.

2 comments:

J. Cohee said...

ooh i looove these ones!!! I love the flower bracelet and the last three necklaces!!! They are so cute!

Rachel said...

oooo la la. Love the new stuff.