Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste it onto your blog post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then Post.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, I can't do Christmas without the smell of a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever night I get home from work and feel that I might have the energy to wrestle a tree into my car.
4. When do you take the tree down? If it's dead, the day after Christmas. If it's alive, when it dies.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it. Recently found a lactose free egg nog by Lactaide that is delicious.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A stuffed monkey that my dad gave me clues for, in a scavenger hunt fashion, in order to find my monkey. I got one every Christmas but that one was huge and had a Christmas hat on.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. He's so tech savvy and I am not. Therefore it's hard to know if what I'm buying is something that he will actually like.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My in laws.
9. Do you h have a nativity scene? Kind of. I have a dinky one but would like a real one. Made of wood preferably.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail because they are fun to put all over the house.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have a hard time with Christmas and it's gifts. I do not like surprises and have a hard time with expectations. I find the whole thing a tad.... I can't find the right word.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find something that would make a good Christmas present.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's cheeseball and apple pie and my sister Joy's Pumpkin pie.
16. Colored or Clear Lights? Small, colored and twinkling on my tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? None, I hate them all. I am a scrooge when it comes to Christmas music.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I know Dasher and dancer and donner and Blitzen. I know commet and cupid and prancer and Vixen. And Rudolph. I'm not even sure those are correct, or all of them.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We'll have to wait and see.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas music. The same songs all day every day starting the day after halloween. I can't handle it.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and Green and red and silver.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Any food with my family is awesome. If there's one thing we do well, it's food. I do not like crab dip though.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Kathy Van Zeeland purse and some Ugg slippers and maybe boots. More then anything I would love to be healthy. Christmas isn't that miraculous, unfortunately.
26. White or Warm Christmas? I've never experienced a white Christmas.
27. Favorite thing about Christmas? Family, all of it.
28. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Stockings. I love Christmas stockings. They are my favorite gift. All the little things and funny things and candy that go into stockings.
29. Favorite Christmas Location? Home. I'd love to try California or Hawii sometime, though.
30. Who do you tag? All of my family and everyone who has or does work at Tantrum Hair Salon.