Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Safe 100 Calorie packs.

What do I mean by safe you ask? I mean no Hydroginated crap and super chemical artificial Preservative.

If you have chips ahoy, nutter butter, or the little Grasshopers stop buying them. They are awful.

Safe ones that are good, that I have found so far.

100 calorie smart pop, Popcorn by Orville Redenbacher. My favorite is the Kettle Corn. Make sure it's the Smart Pop kind.


Lorna Doone cookies and Alpha Bits are good. Especially if you like short bread cookies.



Ritz are a yummy salty snack. The ritz chips and the snack packs.



Honey maids are awesome when you are in the mood for Grahm Crackers. Almost anything oreo. Just so you know, the 100 Calorie Oreo Cakesters have as many surgers as a 12 ounce bottle of Gatorade. Just a little perspective for you.




Also, the white cheddar popcorn 100 Calorie packs are yummy and safe too. I can't remeber what brand they are but they are in a black bag.
This is just so far. I am always trying new things.




3 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

The brand for the white cheddar popcorn is called Smartfood. Its my favorite. But Clark won't let me buy it in 100 calorie packs anymore. I have to buy the bag and divide it up. Love that stuff. I like posts about nutritional stuff- keep it up!

Rachel said...

good to know...thanks girls. I need to drop 10, maybe this will be the way

Bryce Christiansen said...

I can see why Clark doesn't. You pay a whole lot more per ounce having it divided that way.